- You efficiently assist the technical manager to ensure maximum maintenance and effective functionning of buildings, facilities and equipments.
- You conduct day-to-day monitoring of the facilities and report to the technical manager.
- Whenever necessary, you participate in maintenance operations, reinforcing external teams.
- You ensure optimal performance of the facilities in terms of stability and operational costs.
- In the event of an incident, you make sure that the facilities are rehabilitated as quickly as possible.
- You support innovation at the CER Groupe by capturing ideas and you initiate improvements at all levels in terms of preventive and predictive maintenance.
- You hold a bachelor's degree in industrial electromechanical engineering – HVAC.
- You have perfect command of the RGIE Industry.
- You have good knowledge of IT tools (DAO electricity, Excel, EPlan Electrical, etc.) and you master IT networks (communication protocols).
- You hold the BA5 certificate.
- You have good command of Siemens automatons and their GTC tools (real asset).
- You have good knowledge of technical English (French is mandatory).
- You have good analytical and problem-solving skills (pragmatic approach).
- You are autonomous and thorough in your work.
- You are flexible and available in the scope of the position.
- You have experience in the pharmaceutical industry (real asset).
- For service requirements, you reside maximum 30 minutes away from Marche-en-Famenne.
Why join us?
Our values are an important part of our culture. These include trust, integrity, collaboration, quality and respect.
CER Groupe offers an attractive salary compensation package (meal vouchers, group insurance, hospital insurance, coverage of public transport costs,…) and an exciting and challenging work environment with state-of-the-art technologies in the heart of recent infrastructures. CER Groupe also offers attractive career evolution perspectives, both in terms of role within the company and job content.
Send your application to Maud DEJOLLIER (HR Deputy Director), firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 September 2021.