Enthusiastic and highly motivated, you contribute to preclinical developments implementing your FELASA B certification. In other words, you
- Ensure daily monitoring and technical proceedings (blood samples, injections, swabs, etc.).
- Ensure pre- and post-operative care.
- Ensure input and verification of generated data and communicate results to your manager.
- Respect health and safety measures.
- Comply with set quality procedures.
- Participate in the rotating on-call duties.
- When appropriate and where necessary, you contribute to routine activities (maintenance and cleaning of accommodation facilities, maintenance of equipment, etc).
- You hold a scientific bachelor’s degree.
- You have FELASA B certification (mandatory) which you have already implemented in preclinical studies.
- You have good knowledge of biology and animal anatomy.
- You have basic knowledge in cell culture and pathogens cultivation.
- You are very observant and meticulous and have great scientific rigour.
- You are stress resistant and remain calm when necessary.
- You are able to work in a confined area.
- You understand scientific English and master software tools (Word, Excel,…).
- You have experience in a preclinical environnement and/or quality environnement (ISO 9001, GLP) (asset)
Why join us?
We offer you the opportunity to join an organisation driven by five core values : Trust, Respect, Collaboration, Quality and Integrity.
The CER Groupe also offers you an attractive salary package (group insurance, hospital insurance, meal vouchers, coverage of public transport costs, …) and a challenging and stimulating work environnement with cutting-edge technologies in new and modern facilities.
Send your application to Maud DEJOLLIER (HR Deputy Director), firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 October 2021 at the latest.